In recent years, distance learning has become more and more popular in higher education, and major schools such as the IPAG Business School now offer 100% online Master's level courses. How can you get into these high-level courses? Why go for distance learning? What Master's specialisation should I choose? We tell you everything you need to know about the degree courses offered by IPAG Online.
Requirements for a distance learning Master's degree
To enter a Master's programme, you need to have a diploma at Bac +3 level (university Bachelor's degree, BBA, BUT or international equivalent) and a minimum of 180 ECTS credits (Bac +4 and 240 ECTS credits for those wishing to enter the Master 2 programme directly). However, it should be noted that in the case of a return to study, there are exemptions concerning these academic prerequisites. For example, when an executive with ten years of professional experience in a company wishes to follow a diploma course with a view to upskilling or reskilling, the admission procedure can be made more flexible in the light of his or her profile and professional project.
Why do a Master's degree by distance learning?
For both initial and continuing education, the main advantage of distance learning is its flexibility. Thanks to distance learning, you can :
- Control your schedule by learning when you want, where you want, on the medium that suits you (tablet, computer, telephone, etc.);
- Balance your personal life and studies as you see fit;
- Reconcile your studies and professional activity more easily if necessary;
- Remove geographical barriers by studying at the institution of your choice without being obliged to physically travel to your school campus;
- Save time, travel and ultimately money.
The profile for joining an online Master's programme
In view of the advantages of distance learning that we have just detailed, the 100% Online Masters - or even those organised in blended learning - are particularly suitable for
- Working people wishing to return to their studies to specialise, update their knowledge, reorient themselves, acquire a double skill or access new professional opportunities;
- International students who wish to obtain their Master's degree abroad but without having to leave their country;
- Expatriates who want to study without having to go to France;
- Jobseekers who want to acquire new skills to get back on their feet and give a new impetus to their career;
- All those for whom face-to-face training is an obstacle: students with a parallel activity, high-level sportsmen and women, people with disabilities, young parents, etc.
Whatever your profile, you should know that distance learning - especially at Master's level - requires great motivation, rigorous self-discipline and good organisation.
The different IPAG distance learning Masters?
For the time being, IPAG Online's training offer is exclusively composed of Masters of Science (MSc) allowing to train in the digital professions known as "in tension":
- Digital Transformation Manager;
- Digital Marketing & Data Analysis ;
- UX Design & Digital Business;
- Digital Entrepreneur & Project Management.
These four distance learning courses, at Bac +5 level, are RNCP level 7 certified. They can be taken in two languages: in English or in French and English. IPAG Online's "digital first" pedagogy combines synchronous and asynchronous teaching in an "ATAWAD" ("Any Time, Anywhere, Any Device”) perspective, with digital resources accessible 24/7. Each student benefits from personalised support throughout the course so that no one feels alone or drops out during the course. Finally, social interaction with teachers and between learners is encouraged thanks to a digital platform that is widely acclaimed in the field of initial and continuing vocational training.
If you want to know which of our online courses is right for you, you can take an online test. And if you have any questions about the admission procedure, the composition of the application file, the course of study or the start dates, do not hesitate to contact us.