Finding a place to live and a Student Health Insurance
Regardless of whether you are a student at IPAG, an admitted candidate or awaiting admission, the IPAG Housing service assists you in finding an accomodation near the campus of your choice.
A customised search tool
The exclusive and multilingual IPAG Housing platform gives you free access to housing options carefully selected by our teams (studio, apartment, room in a private home, etc.). Through this platform, you can find hundreds of offers in Paris and Nice, and more than 100,000 offers worldwide, whether from private landlords, real estate agencies or student dorms. This search tool allows you to personalise, including an estimate of the commute between the campus and the selected accomodation.
A place for sharing and support
On IPAG Housing, you can create or join exchange groups and also find or offer a shared apartment to other ipagians. There is also an administrative help section available to help you with your application form.
How do I sign up for IPAG Housing?
If you are:
- An IPAG student, log in to IPAG Housing with your usual credentials.
- Accepted or applicant awaiting admission, log in with your personal email or using your Facebook account.
- Enjoy a 50€ discount on booking fees using this code : IPAGSTAGE50
Book your accommodation with IPAG Housing!
Are you looking for accommodation? Use our online accommodation platform.
In partnership with IpagHousing, access hundreds of exclusive offers for periods of 1 to 24 months throughout France: studios, shared flats, rooms in private homes... and benefit from personalised support throughout your rental! ipagbs.studapart.com
From the rental file to the booking of the accommodation, all the steps are done online. The rental file is simplified and in a 100% digital format. You can also benefit from services after your reservation, such as home insurance.
Verified ads and secure payment: In order to validate your reservation, we invite you to pay the first month's rent and the reservation fee online.
The advantages with IPAG Housing
IpagHousing is a service that has enabled the accommodation of more than 600 IPAG students over 2022-2023.
Simplified rental file & 100% online procedures: you can achieve your rental file online with your guarantor's documents and two compulsory documents: your employment contract and your identity document.
A multilingual team available to answer all your questions 6 days a week from 9am to 8pm.
No guarantor living in France?
Thanks to the IpagHousing Guarantee, we can act as your guarantor for the entire duration of your rental! This guarantee costs 4% of the rent * duration of the rental and is payable at the time of booking.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via the online chat, the address email@example.com or by phone on 07 55 50 35 67.
The other IPAG partners
You can also use the services of one of IPAG's other partners:
- LOKAVIZ : website to find student accommodation in a private home
- 2 Generations Set : an association promoting inter-generational cohabitation and mutual aid in the form of shared housing
- Youngsters in Paris : site of the Diocese of Paris to find a place to live in one of the various student hostels in the capital
- Housing Action : a socially useful association that helps students finance their security deposit thanks to the LOCA-PASS advance.
- Dispositif Visale (who will act as guarantor) : as soon as the rental contract is signed.
- Campus France : public body responsible for promoting French higher education abroad and welcoming foreign students and researchers to France.
- Crous : Network of 27 public establishments serving students, whose role is to improve living and accommodation conditions for all students.
Do you want to study abroad? Are you looking for accommodation? Needl assists students in finding and purchasing accommodation.
Choosing a student mutual insurance company
As a student, you can choose to take out a mutuelle étudiante (student health insurance scheme) to cover any health costs you may incur or travel abroad, etc.
Signing up for a student mutual insurance scheme involves very few formalities and means you'll be covered in no time. It means you can take your studies in your stride, and no longer have to worry about the possible risks of a health problem on your student life and your budget.
IPAG's mutual insurance partners
Mutuelle YVON: IPAG and Yvon join forces to offer you a comprehensive range of student insurance and mutual insurances.
Mutuelle HEYME: Benefit from a discount with the privilege code "IPAG".
Mutuelle ISICASSUR: access special rates and offers with your ISIC student card.