Explore new horizons...
Within the framework of so-called Culture and Discovery path, the IPAG allows you to learn about disciplines other than management and to develop your creativity.
Each year, the school offers about twenty Culture and Discovery path in domains as diverse as art, psychology, history or the media. These less academic courses are often set up in partnership with renowned establishments such as the École de Condé for graphic arts, ESMOD for fashion design, the Gustave Moreau Museum for art history or the Ritz Hotel for gastronomy.
These Culture and Discovery path contribute to your personal development while developing your critical spirit and creativity.
A few examples of courses...
- Architecture and contemporary design
- Information Warfare
- Cinema history
- An Introduction to Major Religious Traditions
- An Introduction to Psychology and Psychoanalysis
- Backstage of the French touch
- The underside of the media
- Mythology and superheroes
- Health, Geography and Economics