International is a daily experience at IPAG. You can live international experiences every day at IPAG. A stimulating cultural mix, ideal to prepare yourself to evolve in a globalised professional environment.
For the Grande École Programme, this internationalisation can go even further, thanks to:
• the American Track in which courses are taught entirely in English from the first year,
• international Tracks (China, Brazil, Germany, Hispanic) which include specific courses on the economy, civilisation and language of the concerned areas,
• the MIT dual degree in partnership with the Politecnico di Torino
Spending time abroad during your studies is compulsory at IPAG, it allows students to discover the world but also, and above all, to learn how to manage internationally.
Thanks to its large network of partner universities, IPAG offers to students the possibility to study semesters abroad throughout their studies:
• summer session at the University of Berkeley (USA),
• semester in Kunming (China), Riverside (USA) or one of the 133 other partner universities,
• through our dual degrees (The Politecnico di Torino, Nottingham Business School, City University of New York, The University of Greenwich, Edinburgh Napier University, The University of Economics at Plekhanov).