International is a daily experience at IPAG. Our Paris and Nice campuses welcome students and teachers of more than 80 nationalities. A stimulating cultural mix, ideal to prepare yourself to evolve in a globalised professional environment.
For the Grande École Programme, this internationalisation can go even further, thanks to :
• the American Track programme, where courses are taught entirely in English from the first year,
• Tracks (China, Brazil, Germany, Hispanic) which include specific courses on the economy, civilisation and language of the concerned areas,
• to the dual degree MIT in partnership with the Politecnico di Torino
Spending time abroad during their studies is compulsory at IPAG, it allows students to discover the world, otherness, but also, and above all, to learn how to manage internationally.
Thanks to its large network of partner universities, IPAG offers to students the possibility to study semesters abroad throughout their studies:
• summer session at the University of Berkley (USA),
• semester in Kunming (China), Riverside (USA) or one of the 135 other partner universities,
• dual degrees (The Politecnico di Torino, Nottingham Business School, City University of New York, The University of Greenwich, Edinburgh Napier University, The University of Economics at Plekhanov).