To help you develop your professional plans and acquire real experience in a company, IPAG allows you to complete an internship every year, in France and abroad. These multiple experiences, each lasting from one to six months, are a real bonus on your resume and a guarantee that you will be operational and fully employable at the end of your course.
Our internship calendar:
View all our internship offers on the Job Teaser platform
Some of IPAG's curriculum can be completed on a rotating basis, at the pace of 2 to 3 days a week "on the ground". Sharing your time between IPAG and your host company has many advantages:
- You accumulate more professional experience
- You have more time to develop your skills
- You acquire a solid corporate culture
- You put into practice the theoretical lessons learned at IPAG
- A part of your tuition costs is borne by the host company
- The salary is higher than if you were an intern
- You benefit from the status of employee
- Work-study often leads to a job
There are two types of contracts:
- A contract called "professionalisation", with remuneration up to 80% of the minimum wage (taxable).
- A contract called "apprentissage", along with compensation of 53 or 61% of the SMIC (non-taxable).
Consult our work-study calendar:
View all our work-study offers on the Job Teaser platform
Our apprenticeship programmes:
- Bachelor Pro BTS's degree course
On the Nice campus, the first two years of our Bachelor degree, dedicated to the preparation for the BTS exam, can be taught as a work-study programme (all specialisations included).
Both in Paris and in Nice, the entire master's cycle can be completed as an apprentice.
The IPAG Career Center is there to help you,
do not hesitate to contact our teams: