MBA in Finance
The MBA in Finance is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. It focuses of financial techniques and risk management on a global scale and in the context of a rapidly changing economic landscape.
80% of the course is taught in French. It aims to teach the necessary managerial know-how to excel in a financial career. The significant change witnessed in the financial and economic landscape has seen the rise of new roles where risk management has become paramount.
The current context necessitates both a solid grounding in financial techniques and a consideration for risk management. The MBA in Finance enables students to pursue a career in the financial, insurance or risk prevention sectors.
- In the 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In the 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in finance includes:
- An end of year dissertation
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals.
- 20% of modules taught in English
Course: Financial Markets: fundamentals and methods, Business Evaluation, Management Control, Strategic Management and Performance Measurement.
- Credit analyst
- Financial advisor
- Wealth manager
- Financial strategy consultant