Our campus in Nice
Nestled between the sea and the mountains
Rooted the heart of Nice for more than 30 years, on the site of the former Chambre des Métiers was located, our campus, which facade is historically listed, welcomes more than 1,000 students of over 40 nationalities. The studying environment is ideal: two large theatres, a garden, a cafeteria and a sunny terrace...
Why study at a business school in Nice?
Our campus in Nice
The academy of Nice is home to two universities (Sophia-Antipolis and the Sud-Toulon-Var University), nearly ten engineering schools, five business schools, a school of journalism, etc. The region offers a perfect framework for higher education and professional life.
If IPAG, like many of the major French business schools, was founded in Paris in the mid-1960s, it was in Nice that it decided to open its second campus in 1989. As the only post-high school establishment of the academy to offer a recognised 5-year Master's degree, IPAG offers programmes, in initial training or sandwich courses, ranging from 2-year to 5-year degrees. A historic business school on the Côte d'Azur, IPAG has forged privileged links with the Sophia-Antipolis technology park and a large network of partner companies.
- 2 theatres of 200 and 80 seats
- 1 sunny terrace
- 17 classrooms
- 2 computer rooms
- 1 library
- 1 cafetaria
- 1 garden
How to get there?
From the city center
• Tramway T1, stop: Garibaldi
From the train station
• From Nice Ville, tramway T1 to Hôpital Pasteur, stop: Garibaldi
• From Nice Riquier, Bus N°27 direction to Square Daudet, stop: Pont Barla
From Nice airport
• Tramway T2, stop: Garibaldi
• Bus n°70 at airport stop - Promenade to J-C Bermond stop and get off at JC Bermond stop
• Marshall Parking, place du Général Georges Marshall
How to join our business school in Nice?
The Grande Ecole Programme (5-year Master's degree, EPAS accreditated) of IPAG Business School can be joined:
- Directly after the high school diploma via the SESAME exam (common to 14 business schools in France)
- At the same time, in 3rd or 4th year via the AMBITIONS+ exam (common to 4 business schools)
The other IPAG programmes (BTS, Bachelor, BBA...) are subject to admission on title. The admission procedure and requirements are specific to each programme.
Courses offered by our business school in Nice
Depending on your professional project and your level of study, you can join these different programmes on our Nice campus:
- BTS specialisations: Communication, International Trade, Operational Commercial Management, Real Estate Professions, SME-SMI's Management - Bachelor's specialisations: Marketing and Digital Communication, International Trade, ongoing RNCP certification
- Bachelor: Marketing and Digital Communication, International Trade, Luxury Management
- The BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) - 100 % in English
- The PGE (Grande Ecole Programme), Aimed at Master's degree - 6 majors in 4th year and 10 in 5th year to specialise
- The PGE (Programme Grande École), American Track programme - 100% in English
- The PGE (Grande Ecole Programme), MIT programme - Double degree in management and engineering, in partnership with the Politecnico di Torino