MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. The course is taught in English and enables students to become pioneers in the energy sector, an industry undergoing revolutionary change.
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management enables students to become well-rounded, innovative managers whose competencies are particularly suited to a career in the energy industry. The course covers energy management with a focus on sustainability and international interconnectivity, teaching all managerial, commercial, financial and logistical competencies necessary.
Graduates are therefore well suited to become key agents of sustainable development, making a long lasting impact on tomorrow’s market.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 10 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
- Sustainable development manager
- Project manager
- Energy transition consultant
- Business developer