MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree or equivalent. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. The course is taught in English and enables students to become pioneers in the energy sector, an industry currently expanding fast.
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management enables students to become well-rounded, modern and innovative managers whose skills are particularly suited to the challenges confronting the energy industry today. The course covers energy management with a focus on sustainability and international interconnectivity, teaching all the managerial, commercial, financial and logistical skills necessary.
Graduates are therefore well suited to become key agents of sustainable development, having a major impact long-term internationally.
- In the 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In the 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Energy & Sustainable Development Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 10 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
Course: Circular Econom, Sustainablility Management, Natural Resource Management, Renewable Energy Technologies.
- Sustainable development manager
- Project manager
- Energy transition consultant
- Business developer