SPO online Parcoursup
Find out everything you need to know about our programmes on Parcoursup during this virtual Open Evening.
Project ManagementThis specialisation enables the student to gain an overall overview over all operations related to a project and its management. It most often leads to positions as change manager or project manager.
Digital Transformation & Innovation ManagementThis specialisation will give a expertise in the digital transformation of the value chain and the generation of new business models. It enables graduates to supervise the implementation of a global digital strategy, as a consultant or Chief Digital Officer.
Energy & Sustainability ManagementThis MBA provides real expertise in CSR, from Closed Loop Supply Chain processes to the legal constraints related to these changes. It mainly leads to positions as consultant or CSR manager within a company.
Luxury Brand ManagementThis programme covers value generation, marketing and supply chain management applied to the luxury sector. It leads to positions as brand management assistant, luxury PR specialist, boutique manager or product manager.
International Business DevelopmentThis MBA offers a strong competencies in international trade: development of new markets, supply chain management, trade negotiation etc. It leads to positions as international business developer or development consultant.
Finance & InvestmentsThis course provides training in advanced quantitative methods of asset management and investment, the use of artificial intelligence in risk management and the challenge of sustainability in corporate finance. It leads to positions as corporate finance manager or risk and asset manager.
Phase 1: Learning the fundamentals of management (6 months)
This first phase allows you to acquire the fundamentals in order to continue the programme in its specialisation phase. In addition to comprehensive theoretical lessons, it includes an important practical dimension.
Phase 2: Applied management, specialisation and professional immersion (12 months)
The specialisation phase is itself divided into two parts:
MBA 5-year degree level RNCP certified
In French or English depending on your choice of specialisation
MBA in Paris: Improve your skills with our 5-year MBAs To find out more
The MBA, Master of Business Administration is an Anglo-Saxon degree, created to train high-potential executives, enabling them to acquire managerial skills and a global vision of the company. This training is intended for students as well as for profiles already justifying several years of professional experience.
This prestigious diploma is considered a real professional springboard and is particularly prized and is growing rapidly in France. There are several thousand of them worldwide, some generalists and others more specialized. Don't hesitate to compare them and consult the ranking of the different MBAs to make your choice.
The MBA is designed to be a generalist but firmly practice-oriented degree, which is mainly addressed to technicians, from very different professional backgrounds, who want to take up managerial or even executive positions in a business. It thus aims to develop managerial skills for technical profiles who want to progress in their professional career.
Lectures are becoming rarer and give way to case studies and company projects, with the goal of exchanging as much knowledge as possible between participants. The work is also done in groups, so that students develop certain essential skills, such as diplomatic skills.
It is also an internationally oriented training: a large part of the courses is given in English, and a class often welcomes many international students.
It should be noted that the MBA is a diploma that generally targets profiles who already have experience in the professional world (at least 3 years), and who would be willing to acquire a double expertise. Nevertheless, MBA admissions are often open to students with 4 or 5 years of higher education without experience.
The Master's degree can be completed in two years (M2). It is a 4-year / 5-year degree, normally awarded by universities, but some Grande Ecole programs (such as the IPAG Grande Ecole Program) can also be awarded the Master's degree.
The cost varies depending on whether it is taken at a university or at a private school, such as a business school.
The French "Conférence des Grandes Ecoles" accredits certain school courses as Specialized Masters (MS) or Master of Science (MSc). These degrees allow students with five years of higher education or four years of higher education with professional experience to acquire a specialization or a double qualification.
The disparities between these diplomas are slight, as their objective is more or less the same: to help students adapt to the realities of the company and provide them with the necessary skills to be immediately operational. Nevertheless, the MBA aims to specifically train future managers who wish to boost their careers, whereas the Masters are more technical courses.
The main difference between a master's degree and an MBA is its cost. In fact, a master's degree in a university implies minimal tuition fees compared to an MBA.
The target audience for these courses is also different: an MBA is more aimed at working people who want to enhance their skills or even give their professional career a new direction, while admission to a master's degree is open to graduates with a bachelor's degree.
We can also mention the importance of English in the teaching of a Master of Business Administration compared to that of a Master's degree.
Lastly, the organisation of courses is more flexible in an MBA, since it can be completed in one or two years, in a classroom or continuing education program... while the Master's follows the European LMD system: a Master's degree is obtained by validating two semesters, thanks to ECTS credits.
MBAs are known to be very expensive. Their costs can amount to several tens of thousands of euros in the major schools. There are several ways to fund MBAs :
There are many reasons to do an MBA. First and foremost, you need to ask yourself about your professional ambitions because an MBA is a real commitment in terms of time and money.
For technical people (lawyers, engineers), an MBA is an opportunity to acquire a highly prized double skill, and then to progress in the company.
One of the main objectives of an MBA is to learn how to manage. Through this training, the student acquires a cross-functional vision of the company and the skills that are essential to management functions. You learn how to work in a team, make decisions quickly, be diplomatic... By joining this program, you will also add an international dimension to your CV, thanks to the courses given in English and the great cultural diversity found in the promotions.
Naturally, displaying an MBA on your resume is highly valued, especially in terms of salary! An MBA graduate could be entitled to an annual salary of between €60,000 and €80,000 gross, depending on the graduate school he or she has joined.
Finally, one of the advantages of an MBA is the network you will have access to. In fact, you can quickly make very profitable contacts with other participants, lecturers and alumni.
The IPAG Business School MBA programs, offered in Paris and Nice, are taught either in French or in English. Each of these diplomas includes "fundamental" and specialization courses to turn you into an outstanding manager and technician. They all end with an internship at the end of your studies in order to validate your professional experience straight in the field.
Among the MBAs available only on the Paris campus, you can join:
In Nice, the IPAG can offer you two 100% English-speaking MBAs:
After completing an MBA, it's time to apply your newly acquired skills, be it by returning to your original company, to a management position, or by starting out on the job market again. By including the MBA on your resume, many opportunities and jobs will open up to you and you will obviously be able to qualify for a higher remuneration.
Some MBA graduates, now mastering the basics of business management, do not hesitate to launch themselves into the entrepreneurial path.
To sum up, now is the time to make your professional project a reality!
A Week-end Challenge to work on a business issue
Workshops & Seminars
Projects & Business Games
Applied Management Courses + Specialisations
A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
MBA Specialisations in English
MBA in Digital Transformation & Innovation Management
The MBA Digital Transformation & Management of Innovation trains those who are now known as "change makers". This specialisation leads to the mastery of the digital transformation of the value chain and to the generation of new economic models, allowing graduates to supervise the implementation of a global and complete digital strategy. Innovation management consulting is the subject of a specific course.
• Control of the impacts of the digitalisation of the economy on the different industries and economic models
• Support for the digitisation of a company's value chain
• Digital marketing and distribution Innovation management and methods
• Support for change in consulting mode
• Digitalisation of the economy and new business models
• Digitalisation of the value chain and associated tools
• Digital strategy
• Innovation Management
• Consulting approach and jobs of tomorrow
• Consultant in digital transformation
• Chief Digital Officer
• Innovation Consultant
• Innovation Manager
MBA in Energy & Sustainability Management
How to generate value through sustainable development? This is the challenge of this specialisation, which enables us to acquire a solid and complete base of knowledge in terms of CSR, to master the processes of closed loop supply chains, or to understand the legal constraints linked to these developments.
• Holistic approach to sustainable development Development of a sustainable business model
• Knowledge of international policies and the legal framework for sustainable development
• Management of sustainability projects (indicators, team management)
• Financing of sustainable development programs
• Marketing and communication applied to sustainable development
• Mastery and implementation of the concept of Closed Loop Supply Chain
• The sustainability legal framework impact on business model generation
• Creating value through sustainability
• Sustainability project, operations and team management
• Financing the sustainability
• Opportunities from Closed Loop Supply Chains
• Chief Sustainability Officer
• CSR Specialist
• Lead Sustainability Specialist
• Sustainability / CSR Consultant
MBA in Luxury Brand Management
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management from IPAG allows students to enter the high-end world of luxury, through positions of brand management assistant, luxury public relations specialist, director of luxury boutique or luxury product manager. Covering value generation, marketing, as well as supply chain management applied to luxury, it offers candidates a solid base of fundamental knowledge on luxury codes. The MBA in Luxury Brand Management from IPAG is particularly concerned with understanding the new sustainability challenges facing the luxury industry.
• Luxury marketing
• Challenges and risks of the luxury supply chain
• Mastering PR in the luxury industries
• Principles of distribution of luxury products
• Sustainable development in luxury
Marketing applied to luxury and codes:
• The anti-laws of luxury
• From premium to luxury
• The 3 marketing approach: accessible, intermediate and inaccessible
• Perceived value and price setting rules
• Brand safety
Value generation with the supply chain:
• Managing the value generation through supply chain: (design, creativity, modalism, prototyping, industrialisation)
• Using supply chain as a bulwark against counterfeit: (blockchain, partners selection, logistics tracking ...)
• Securing sourcing and procurement to secure global quality supply chain vertical integration challenge in luxury
• The supply chain: tool of the luxury experience (stock limitation, premium delivery, hyper-customisation)
PR applied to luxury:
• Brand personality and brand essence
• Content production for FNL adverts, videos, social media, blog
• Social media PR strategy in FNL
• Media relationships building & press conferences organisation
• Crisis Communication & Reputation Management
Luxury distribution principles:
• Luxury retail distribution, high-end retailing principles
• Focus on merchandising applied to luxury
• Customer Relationship Management in luxury, tools and processes
• The use of e-commerce in luxury industry
Luxury facing sustainability challenge:
• Climate change
• Water consumption
• Respect of work ethics
• Animal welfare
• Luxury Brand Manager
• Luxury PR Specialist
• Luxury Retail Buyer
MBA in International Business Development
IPAG's MBA in International Business Development leads students to the roles of international business developers, expansion manager or foreign market development consultant. Covering the entire field of international business: development of new markets, supply chain management, business negotiation mastery, it provides a comprehensive fundamental knowledge base in international business. IPAG's MBA in international business development leads to key skills enhancing professionals in the opening and development of new foreign markets.
• Specifics of regional markets
• Development of a new market abroad
• Principles & Rules of international trade
• International negotiation
• Control of the international supply chain
New market development:
• Influential factors in international business country’s ability, nations interdependence
• Rise and impact of trader barriers on international business
• International market opportunities assessment according comparative advantage and opportunity costs and international entry strategies: franchising, licensing and other business vehicles
• European market specificities (offer, demand, national legal framework)
• Chinese market specificities (offer, demand, national legal framework)
• Middle-Eastern market specificities (offer, demand, national legal framework)
Global Financial Markets
• Foreign Exchange Risk
• International Treasuries
• Global Stock Markets
• Alternative Investments around the World
• Tax implications of global finance
International business planning and trade:
• Individual country business plans development
• Import/export and customs regulations documents preparation and processing, according laws and procedures
• Export and import restrictions, tariff systems, letters of credit, insurance requirements and other customs-related matters
International business negotiation:
• Practical negotiation skills
• Complex negotiation skills: negotiate in team or in complex situation
• Culture and Negotiation Strategies: negotiations types and cultural intelligence in negotiation across countries
Business ethics in international negotiation:
• Global supply chain management
• Global sourcing and procurement (global supplier networks, insource and outsource models, offshore or re-shore)
• Global Logistics (physical transportation, inventory management, warehousing, simulation tools and techniques)
• International lean warehousing challenges
• IT support in International supply chain performance
• International Business Developer
• International Franchise Developer
• International Expansion Manager
• International Account Manager
• Market Development Consultant
MBA in Finance & Investments
The MBA in Finance and Investments trains professionals prepared for the increasingly demanding world of global finance. Mastering advanced quantitative methods of wealth and investment management, from artificial intelligence to risk management applied to global financial markets and the sustainability challenge for corporate finance. IPAG's MBA in Finance and Investments is one of the few business school programmes to offer specific attention to Wealth and Health Management. Students thus have access to a wide range of professional opportunities, ranging from risk and wealth manager, financial manager to corporate financial strategist.
• Mastery of investment management tools, including the main drivers of machine learning applications
• Knowledge of global and local regulations
• Integration of environmental, societal and governance criteria applied to wealth management
• Ability to communicate with quantitative specialists on engineering applications (big and smart data)
• Development of financing projects for sustainable investments
• Wealth and Risk Management
• Investment Management
• Financing Sustainability
• Global Financial Markets
• Corporate Finance & Governance
• Financial Manager
• Corporate Financial Strategist
• Wealth Manager
• Quantitative Analyst
• Portfolio Manager
• Investment Adviser
• Risk Manager
MBA Specialisations in French
MBA in Project Management
The Project Management specialisation leads to mastery of all operations related to a project and its conduct: international standards framing costs, quality and deadlines, to the management of individual and organisational change.
• Mastery of the fundamental principles of project management (inspired by PMI / PMBOK)
• Management of uncertain environments
• Team and change management, individual and organisational
• Leading rapid product / service development projects
• The fundamentals according to the PMI / PMBOK (1)
• The fundamentals according to the PMI / PMBOK (2)
• Agile approach with Scrum
• Project management applied to entrepreneurship and innovation: lean startup
• Successful project management: team and change management
• Internal Consultant
• Coach in agile organisation
• Scrum Master
• Transformation Project Manager
• Change Manager
A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
A Career Centre to support you
Whether you are looking for an internship, a job or more simply for advice, our Career Centre is there to help you. Throughout your course, you benefit from its many services: preparation for interviews, proofreading of CVs, recruitment forums, speaking workshops, control of one's image, management of professional social networks, etc.
A 10% discount on tuition fees is given to all children of our graduates, regardless of the programme.
A 25% discount on annual tuition fees is granted to students who have a brother or sister enrolled at IPAG in the MBA or any other programme.
SPO online Parcoursup
Find out everything you need to know about our programmes on Parcoursup during this virtual Open Evening.
Live the IPAG Experience on the Paris campus
For half a day, slip into the shoes of an Ipagian and attend classes at a major business school!
Open Days on Paris campus
Meet the IPAG professors and its students, visit the campus and discover all of the courses on offer.