The Programme Grande École
IPAG Business School’s Programme Grande École is a State-accredited Master’s degree recognised by the French Higher Education Ministry. It allows students to gain international-oriented competencies in Management and strong professional experiences.
The Programme Grande École
The Programme Grande Ecole is articulated around 4 components that are key to your success:
- Up to 34 months of work experience
- A Career Center to define your professional project
- An internship every year and apprenticeship available in 4th and 5th year
- 9 international double degrees
- At least 1 year spent abroad in 3rd year
- A strong international-orientation in every courses
- An internship or a volunteering mission abroad
- Cultural, artistic (Culture & Discovery courses) and sporting involvement (IPAG X’trem) throughout the course
- Community involvement for all student
Admissions and Entry Level
IPAG’s Master Grande École is accessible to candidates in 1st, 3rd or 4th years depending on their level of studies.
1st year entry: Concours Sésame
3rd or 4th year entry: IPAG’s Master degrees are accessible to students having completed a 3rd year of study at IPAG. Non-French residents holding a foreign “BAC+3” diploma (3 years degree) or preparing to obtain it can enrol in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole via the specific international procedure (subject to the recognition of the degree they obtained).
IPAG also offers free Sesame and Ambitions+ revision courses, to help you best prepare for the exam.
If you would like to know more, please download our brochures!
Admission onto the Programme Grande École at l’IPAG Business School is decided on the basis of two entrance exams: SESAME for students joining after their Baccalaureate and Ambitions+ for students having completed a 2/3 year degree.
- Application fees : €100
- Entrance exam - written tests : 28 January 2019 - training and mock tests
- Entrance exam - oral tests : 29-30 January 2019
- First class : Monday 11 February 2019 on both Paris and Nice campuses
Internships and Apprenticeships
The Programme Grande Ecole is a professionally oriented course that will allow you to obtain between to 10 and 34 months of professional experience before the end of your studies.
Each year includes an internship or apprenticeship scheme (available from year 4)
- Year 1 : 9 week (min.) sales internship
- Year 2 : 8-10 week management, back office and project oversight internship
- Year 3 : International internship or volunteering project or semester abroad
- Year 4 : 4-6 month internship or apprenticeship throughout the year
- Year 5 : Apprenticeship or part-time internship throughout the year
The Apprenticeship Track: Key to Professional Development.
IPAG places an emphasis on professional development. All Master’s degrees of the Programme Grande Ecole are compatible with an apprenticeship scheme.
Complete 2 Master’s degrees in only 5 years !
In your 5th and final year, IPAG lets you complete a second master’s degree from one of its partner insitutions and leave school with 2 degrees from 2 different schools in 2 different countries !
Available Dual Degrees depend on your 5th year major from IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
Dual Degrees are a priceless opportunity for you to spend an entire semester at one of our partner universities in the United Kingdom, USA or Australia : the best way for you to develop a perfectly international, bilingual and very sought-after professional profile.
All Dual Degrees :
City University of New York, New York, USA
University of Greenwich, London, United Kingdom
University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia
University of South Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Master of Science in International Marketing with Tourism & Events
- Master of Science in International Marketing
University of Economics, Plekhanov, Russia
To enable students to better open themselves up to the world, IPAG has developed 5 Country-Specific Tracks focusing on key economic and commercial issues:
The English Track allows students to study the whole of the Programme Grande Ecole in English, throughout the 5-year course.
Open to students from their first year of study, the tracks enable students to better prepare for a career in the target market of their choice.
- Germany Track
- China Track
- Brazil Track
- Hispanic Track
Each track includes:
- Intensive language classes
- Economics courses focused on the country
- Culture and civilisation modules
- A cultural, professional or academic immersion in the country, through an internship or exchange program in the 3rd year.
Students will choose a track when applying to IPAG. The confirmation of admission is dependent on performance in the SESAME admissions exam. Course fees remain the same.
Fees & Finance
On the Paris and Nice Campuses: 9 100€/year
IPAG Business School Scholarship
Each year, IPAG Business School awards a number of scholarships of up to 1 100€ per student, based on needs and attendance criteria. Applications are made at the start of the academic year, in October, to the Administration department.
- Open to : Any student on the Programme Grande Ecole, on any campus.
- Eligibility Criteria : Needs-based, academic results, behaviour
IPAG Family program
- Open to: Any student with a sibling also studying at IPAG on any course, in any year.
- Eligibility Criteria : At least 2 students from the same family studying at IPAG at the same time
- Open to: Students having obtained a Mention Bien or Très Bien (or equivalent) and/or State scholarship holder.
- Eligibility Criteria : Mention and/or state scholarship
- Open to: The highest achieving student in each Programme Grande Ecole year.
- Eligibility Criteria : Academic