IPAG Bachelor’s Degree is highly respected by companies and combines theoretical and practical teaching (marketing, management, commerce, finance, HR, etc.) and has an international focus with the possibility of doing an internship abroad. Unlike a Master's, the Bachelor's degree involves 3 years of higher education, which is the first level of European higher education. The syllabuses and course structures have a strong cross-border dimension and include both academic and practical knowledge in marketing, management, business, finance and HR. Languages are part of the core modules and all tracks allow students to study or undertake an internship abroad.
The teaching at IPAG is based around the acquiring of experience of every position and role in the student’s chosen industry. Over the years, students progress towards more qualified and experienced roles, in a step by step process.
All students on the Paris campus travel and study for 12 weeks.
Each year includes an internship in France or abroad.
- Year 1: Sales internship (9 weeks)
- Year 2: Specialised internship (9 weeks)
- Year 3: Professional specialisation internship (9 weeks)
- A specialised 3 year degree
- a hands-on approach with real professional experiences
- a practical programme with a strong Career Centre to provide students with guidance and advice
- a programme focused on foreign languages
- innovative pedagogy
- a strong international focus
Rewatch the IPAG’s live Bachelor's discussion on Campus Channel.
Do you have questions about the Bachelor Programme? Watch Paul-Henri SÉNÉCHAL, Marketing and Digital Communication Bachelor Graduate, on Campus-Channel and Lydie GENIN, Bachelor Programme Manager.
Entry Level and Admission process
- The Bachelor’s programme is open to students who are in their final year of the baccalaureate (science, economics, literature, technology and professional streams) as well as those who have obtained their baccalaureate (or international equivalent). Admission is granted subject to obtaining the baccalaureate.
- An admission in the 3rd year is possible in both Paris and Nice for students on the basis of their application and subject to obtaining 120 ECTS credits.
The Bachelor’s admissions is a 3-step process:
- Review of the student’s reports from the last 2 years of the baccalaureate, as well as their baccalaureate grades or expected grades report, CV and cover letter.
- Logic, English, and General Culture exams (30 minutes)
- Interview (30 minutes)
Selected applicants will be invited to a recruitment session held on Wednesday afternoon at IPAG’s Nice or Paris campuses where they will take the exams and do an interview.
Bachelor test annals
IPAG Bachelor’s degrees are vocational courses that allow students to acquire between 12 and 18 months of professional experience.
Each year is passed by doing an internship that allows students to put theoretical knowledge into practice.
- €7,100/year and €8,900 for the 3rd year abroad if university exchange
- €7,100/year for the 3rd year
What to do after graduation?
After graduating from a Bachelor's degree, graduates may enter the job market or pursue their studies with the Grande École Programme and obtain a five-year higher education qualification. Personalised support will offered to you throughout the course: individualised coaching and preparation for the Ambitions+ exam.
Enter the job market: Bachelor graduates are fully operational to enter the job market
Marketing & Digital Communication:
- Community Manager
- Traffic Manager
- Web project manager
- Media Planner...
- Assistant product manager
- Event project manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Customer Relations manager
- International Customer Account Manager
- Import-Export Sales Representative
- Logistics and purchasing assistant