IPAG Bachelor’s Degree is a practical and internationally focused courses. Graduates are very sought-after by companies. The syllabuses and course structures have a strong cross-border dimension and include both academic and practical knowledge in marketing, management, business, finance and HR. Languages are part of the core modules and all tracks allow students to study or undertake an internship abroad.
The teaching at IPAG is based around the acquiring of experience of every position and role in the student’s chosen industry. Over the years, students progress towards more qualified and experienced roles, in a step by step process.
All students on the Paris campus travel to Kunming, China, and study on IPAG's associate campus abroad for 12 weeks.
Each year includes and internship in France or abroad.
- Year 1 : On-site management internship focusing on field management (9 weeks)
- Year 2 : Back office internship (9 weeks)
- Year 3 : In depth specialisation of a chosen area (9 weeks)
IPAG's Bachelor is:
- A specialised 3 year degree
- a hands-on approach with real professional experiences
- a practical programme with a strong Career Center to provide students with guidance and advice
- a programme focused on foreign languages
- an innovating pedagogy
- a strong international orientation
Relive the Campus Channel Live of IPAG’s Bachelor.
Do you have questions about the Bachelor Programme ? Find out the interview of Paul-Henri SÉNÉCHAL, Bachelor Marketing and Digital Communication Graduate and Lydie GENIN, Bachelor Programme Manager.
Entry Level and Admission process
- The Bachelor’s programme is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate.
- An admission in 3rd year is possible in both Paris and Nice for students having completed a 2 year degree with 120 ECTS credits.
Admissions are made online and decisions are made on the basis of grades and achievements.
The Bachelor’s admissions is a 3-step process:
- Review of the student’s reports from the last 2 years, as well as his baccalaureate grades or previous exam grades, CV and cover letter.
- Logic, English, and General Culture exams (30 minutes, coefficient 4)
- Interview (30 minutes)
Selected applicants will be invited to recruitment sessions held every Wednesdays on IPAG’s campuses where they will take the exams and interview.
Bachelor's test annals
IPAG Bachelor’s degrees are vocational courses that allow students to undertake between 4 and 12 months of professional experience.
Each year is complemented by an internship that allows students to put theoretical knowledge into practice.
Fees and Finance
- €7,100/year and €8,900 for a 3rd year abroad
Nice Campus :
- €7,100/year in the 3rd year
What to do after graduation?
After graduating from a Bachelor, graduates may enter the job market or pursue their studies at IPAG for a Master’s degree in Programme Grande École, directly in year 4 via the entrance exam Ambitions+. IPAG provides Bachelor graduates with individual training sessions and coaching to help them prepare for the entrance exam.
Bachelor graduates are fully operational to enter the job market
Marketing & Digital Communication :
- Community Manager
- Traffic Manager
- Web project manager
- Media Planner...
Luxury Management :
- Assistant product manager
- Event project manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Customer Relationship manager
International Trade :
- International Customer Account Manager
- Import-Export Sales Representative
- Logistics and purchasing assistant