Financing your studies at IPAG
Whatever your situation, many tools are available to help you finance your studies at IPAG, some of which are specifically intended for our students.
Diversified financial support
Are you enrolled in our Grande École curriculum or our Bachelor curriculum? You may be able to benefit from the IPAG scholarships, which are awarded based on your financial resources and academic performance, whatever your choice of campus. If you have siblings studying at IPAG, you are also eligible for a 25 % discount on your tuition fees.
In addition to these 2 options, students enrolled in the Grande École curriculum can benefit from several specific forms of financial support.
- If you are under 28 years of age, you may be eligible for a State-given CROUS scholarship, the amount of which is fixed based on family income, according to a scale determined each year by the French Ministry of National Education. These scholarships can be combined with IPAG scholarships.
- The IPAG academic excellence scholarship allows you to benefit from a 50 % discount on your tuition fees during your 1st year of studies. Having graduated high school with honours (« very good », or « good » if you have been awarded a State scholarship) is required.
- Our Valedictorian scholarships are awarded each year to the best students of their class: the first for an amount of 1,500 €, the second for an amount of 1,000 € and the third for an amount of 500 €.
Our partner banks
Do you wish to finance your studies with a student loan? Make contact with our partner banks to benefit from preferential rates of 0.90 % to 1 %, compared to 3 % to 5 % under normal circumstances.
Scholarships to study abroad
Are you enrolled in IPAG’s Grande École curriculum? Whether you are based on the Paris or the Nice campus, the Erasmus + scholarship can help you finance your study period at a partner university abroad or your internship in a European country. Issued by the European Commission, this grant is awarded based on the destination, regardless of financial resources.
If you are of French nationality, you may also be eligible for the mobility grants issued by the regions of Île-de-France and Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. However, these scholarships cannot be cumulated with the Erasmus + scholarship.
" A business and management school accessible to all "
Finance your studies with sandwich courses
Are you considering to pursue a sandwich course curriculum? This option lets you finance your studies, as your tuition fees will be covered by your employer. Depending on your curriculum and your choice of campus, you can be offered 2 types of paid employment contracts:
- A professionalisation contract, with a salary equivalent to 80 % of the minimum wage;
- An apprenticeship contract, with a salary equivalent to 53 % or 61 % of the minimum wage.