M.Sc. in International Marketing with Tourism & Events double degree
The M.Sc. in International Marketing with Tourism & Events double degree is open to students commencing their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG who studied the Master’s in Marketing, Communication, and Sales. It enables students to obtain two degrees in one year: the IPAG Master’s Degree and an M.Sc. in Marketing. The first semester is spent in Edinburgh at Napier University and the second semester at the IPAG campus in Nice.
The M.Sc. in International Marketing with Tourism & Events double degree is a course focused on marketing and management in the tourism and international events industry. Student will develop key skills and competencies necessary to leverage commercial, sporting or cultural events on an international scale. It enables students to gain an in depth understanding of marketing and communication strategies and will allow them to make an impact on company development, especially abroad.
The M.Sc. in International Marketing with Tourism & Events double degree includes:
- 2 optional electives (2nd semester): International Festivals ou Events Management
- 2 electives: Australian e-challenge and Team Building
- World-class teaching consistently recognised as being among the top 10 best tourism and hospitality management courses in the world (Eduniversal Masters, MSc et MBA ranking)
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Sustainable Tourism Developer
- Event Manager
- Hospitality Webmarketing Manager