M.Sc. in Business Management double degree
The M.Sc. in Business Management double degree is open to students commencing their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG who studied the Master’s in International Business Management. It enables students to obtain two degrees in one year : the IPAG Master’s Degree and an M.Sc. in Management Science. The first semester is spent at the IPAG campus in Nice and the second semester at City University of New York’s Statten Island College (CUNY).
The M.Sc. in Business Management double degree enables students to gain a detailed insight into the financial and administrative processes underpinning a company’s operations. It equips them with a range of competencies that are key to excelling in positions of strategic management at international corporations. The course focuses on the new challenges facing international trade and business management. Students study a range of subjects from human resources to decision-making, webmarketing, or digital communication.
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s 5th year majors after completion of the 4th year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
Candidates who hold a French degree may enter Programme Grande Ecole directly in year 3 or 4 via the entrance exam Ambitions +.
The M.Sc. in Business Management double degree includes:
- A « Managerial decision-making & application » business game in New York
- 2 electives: Australian e-challenge and Team Building
- 2 optional electives (2nd semester): Finance or B2B Marketing
- World-class teaching within a programme ranked within the top 20 courses in the world (Eduniversal Masters, M.Sc. et MBA ranking)
- Marketing manager
- Business developer
- Project manager
- Logistics and supply chain manager
- International reporting manager
- International talent manager