MBA in Project Management
The MBA in Project Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. The course trains versatile project and team leaders that are capable of excelling in a wide variety of sectors.
The MBA in Project Management allows students to acquire an in depth understanding of detailed planning, logistics and personnel management.
It also covers marketing and business development techniques, allowing students to better assess business opportunities and to visualise the projects they manage with an international mind-set.
- In the 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In the 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Project Management includes:
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals.
- A number of industry and business trips.
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad
- 20% of modules taught in English
Course: International Financial Management and Risk Management, sales and Negotiation, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Pilotage de la performance.
- Project manager
- Business developer
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Sourcing manager