MBA in Luxury Brand Management
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree or equivalent. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. The course is taught in English and enables students to become versatile managers able to hold key positions in major international fashion brands.
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management enables students to develop a range of multidisciplinary skills that are particularly relevant to the luxury sector. The course includes a Sales component with a detailed focus on retail and e-commerce as a means for companies to operate in a growing number of international markets.
The most cutting-edge communication and webmarketing techniques are taught, allowing students to develop an innovative profile and invaluable advantage in an industry that is constantly reinventing itself. The course has a clear international focus, promoting the benefits of diversity and giving students the confidence to work within culturally diverse teams.
- In the 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In the 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Luxury Brand Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- A number of visits to prestigious French fashion houses
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 20 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
Course: Luxury Brand Management, Luxury Customer Experience, Luxury e-tail and Retail, Anti-Marketing.
- International subsidiary manager
- Marketing and communication manager
- Merchandising manager