MBA in International Trade
The MBA in International Trade is open to students holding a 4-year degree. The course is taught in English and enables students to become versatile managers, capable of managing a business’ international expansion and implementation in foreign markets.
The MBA in International Trade allows students to acquire a key set of competencies in international trade management. The course covers all elements of international trade: negotiation, imports, exports, purchasing, supply chain, sales, e-commerce, and marketing within an international context. Being familiar with geopolitical and economic aspects of foreign markets with enable graduates to better analyse international expansion opportunities and foster companies’ expansion into new markets.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in International Trade includes :
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 25 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
- Purchasing manager
- Logistics manager
- International sales manager
- International negotiator
- Business developer