MBA in International Strategy & Negotiation
The MBA in International Strategy & Negotiation is open to students in their 5th year of study. It trains international managers who are versatile and feel at ease in a multicultural environment.
The MBA in International Strategy & Negotiation focuses on the elaboration of negotiation strategies through the analysis of challenges faced by businesses in foreign markets. Students learn to structure a business plan and develop key competencies in international strategic management, negotiation, project management, marketing, and crm. Studying this range of topics fosters well-rounded graduates, recognised by companies as being able to play an active role in international expansion.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree or following the 4th year of the generalist MBA at IPAG Business School.
The MBA in International Strategy & Negotiation includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A focus on practical learning and case studies, including the drafting of a business plan
- 20% of modules taught in English
- Project manager
- Business developer
- International negotiator
- International strategy consultant
- Zone manager
- Export manager
- Export sales representative