MBA In International Hospitality Management
The MBA in International Hospitality Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. The course is taught in English. It trains specialist managers able to tackle all the challenges of innovation in the tourism and hospitality industries.
Business travel and renewed interest in domestic and foreign tourism is increasing the demand for hospitality managers in hotels, event spaces, and food service companies. The industry is looking for experts in branding, sustainability, management, marketing and sales!
The MBA in International Hospitality Management enables students to develop a set of varied and cross-disciplinary skills tailored for both leisure and business travels.
The programme focuses on digital tools, new technologies and innovation-oriented strategies. It also provides students with an opportunity to master event management and specialized tourism, notably oenology.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in International Hospitality Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- A course syllabus written and animated by industry professionals
- Director of International Luxury Sales
- International Travel consultant
- Luxury Group Coordinator
- Manager International Events
- International Guest Services
- Hotel Banquets and Event Operations Manager
- Cruise Ship Manager Coordinator
- Corporate Travel Consultant
- Entertainment Travel Consultant
- International Travel Counselor
- Global Events Travel Coordinator
- Political Program Coordinator
- Hospitality Management Director
- Destination Manager