MBA in Food Business Management
The MBA in Food Business Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. It trains managers specialised in food business, from mass retail to high-end distribution.
The MBA in Food Business Management enables students to become proficient in management techniques, sales and purchasing negotiation as well as industry-specific quality control. The course allows students to gain transversal skills allowing them to operate in both the mass retail and high-end gastronomy sectors.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Food Business Management includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A course taught entirely in English
- Industry visits, allowing students to witness the whole production and distribution chains first hand.
- Hospitality manager
- Purchasing manager in mass retail
- Purchasing manager in hospitality
- Franchise entrepreneur