MBA in Fashion & Art Management
The MBA in Fashion & Art Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. It helps both students and professionals gain the necessary skillset to join the ranks of upper management in the fashion, beauty and arts industries.
The MBA in Fashion & Art Management enables students to gain proficiency in specific Marketing, Sales and Brand Management techniques relevant to the fashion industry. It develops students’ creative skills and their appreciation of design. These elements, taught alongside technical and commercial competencies, fosters the development of the soft-skills that are paramount to thrive in an artistically oriented industry. Graduates’ well rounded profile will be key to success in a highly competitive industry.
-In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
-In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
Le MBA in Fashion & Art Management includes :
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals.
- A number of cultural visits, to museums or fashions shows to better understand fashion history and its future evolutions.
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- 20% of modules taught in English
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 10 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
-Creation & design manager