MBA in Fashion & Art Management
The MBA in Fashion & Art Management is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. It helps both students and professionals gain the necessary skillset to join the ranks of management in the fashion, beauty and arts industries.
The MBA in Fashion & Art Management enables students to master the specific techniques in Marketing, Sales, Brand Management and Strategy relevant to the fashion industry. It develops students’ creative skills and their appreciation of design.
These elements, taught alongside technical and commercial skills, fosters the development of the soft-skills that are essential to thrive in an artistically oriented industry. Graduates’ well rounded profiles will be key to success in a highly competitive industry.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The MBA in Fashion & Art Management includes:
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals.
- A number of cultural visits to museums or Paris fashion shows to better understand the fashion of the past, present and future.
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad
- 20% of modules taught in English
- World-class teaching, ranked in the top 10 courses on the Eduniversal rankings (2017).
Course: Brand, Strategy and Customer Relations, Design Thinking & Innovation, Distribution Strategy in the Luxury Sector (see Luxury e-tail & retail - English MBA), Beauty in Creation and Innovation.
- Marketing manager
- Product manager
- Sales manager
- Advertising manager
- Creation & design manager