Master's in Supply Chain Management & Business Development
The Master's in Supply Chain Management & Business Development is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam. It aims to equip students with key competencies in international logisitics and supply chain management.
The Master’s in Supply Chain Management & Business Development is a multidisciplinary degree with an international focus. It enables students to develop key competencies in logistics and supply chain management from an ethical perspective.
The Master’s in Supply Chain Management & Business Development includes:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- The opportunity to an expertise in logistics, purchasing, negotiation and supply chain management.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École , you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.