Master's in Marketing, Communication & Sales
The Master’s in Marketing, Communication & Sales is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It explores all aspects of marketing in an international context that is highly disrupted by digital transformation.
The Master’s in Marketing, Communication & Sales has a multidisciplinary approach. Il enables students to acquire key competencies in marketing, sales, and communication ensuring graduates are versatile and highly innovative.
The Master’s in Marketing, Communication & Sales includes:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- Gaining in depth knowledge of sales techniques, project management, and communication
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retai
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande Ecole, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.