Master's in International Business Management
The Master’s in International Business Management is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It aims to transform students into fully bilingual, culturally aware managers with a highly international outlook.
The Master’s in International Business Management covers the fundamentals of management. It develops on competencies from communication to international trade. It enables students to acquire the multi-cultural competencies required to become a successful international manager..
The Master’s in International Business Management includes:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- A curriculum geared towards international business covering negotiation, strategic management, finance, and marketing.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to improve your skills in one particular area:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.