Master's in International Business Management
The Master’s in International Business Management is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It aims to transform students into fully bilingual, culturally aware managers with a highly international outlook.
The Master’s in International Business Management covers the fundamentals of management. It develops on competencies from communication to international trade. It enables students to acquire the multi-cultural competencies required to become a successful international manager..
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s Masters after completion of the 3rd year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
Candidates who hold a French degree may enter Programme Grande Ecole directly in year 3 or 4 via the entrance exam Ambitions +.
The Master’s in International Business Management includes:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- A curriculum geared towards international business covering negotiation, strategic management, finance, and marketing.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to improve your skills in one particular area:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.