Master's in Human Resources
The Master’s in Human Resources is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam. It aims to help students develop key HR competencies that are mindful of social advancement and ethics.
Human Resources cover a large spectrum of competencies. The Master’s in Human Resources is a multidisciplinary course. It aims to teach the most innovative aspects of management, law, strategy, and performance to help students better tackle the modern day challenges of human resource management.
The Master’s in Human Resources includes :
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- A focus on ethics and valorisation of human capital in business
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.