Master's in Finance, Audit & Controlling
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It covers corporate finance and accounting management from an international perspective
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling is a multidisciplinary course. It enables student to gain proficiency in financial modelling, corporate auditing and relevant taxation issues.
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s Masters after completion of the 3rd year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
Candidates who hold a French degree may enter Programme Grande Ecole directly in year 3 or 4 via the entrance exam Ambitions +.
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling involves:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of financial markets, audit methods and financial management both on a national and international scale.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.