Master's in Finance, Audit & Controlling
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It covers corporate finance and accounting management from an international perspective
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling is a multidisciplinary course. It enables student to gain proficiency in financial modelling, corporate auditing and relevant taxation issues.
The Master’s in Finance, Audit and Controlling involves:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of financial markets, audit methods and financial management both on a national and international scale.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.