Master's in Entrepreneurship & Management
The Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Management is open to students commencing their 4th year of the Programme Grande École at IPAG Business School through the Ambitions + entrance exam.
It helps develop students’ innovative spirit while equipping them with all the skills necessary to master business development, business start-up as well as the general framework and operation of businesses.
The Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Management is a truly versatile degree. It offers in depth study of marketing, financial, legal and administrative aspects of businesses. Individual support and coaching enables students to refine their professional goals and develop an entrepreneurial spirit.
The Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Management includes:
- A 4-6 month internship, in France or abroad
- Individual career coaching
- Tailor-made individual support of each student’s entrepreneurial project
- A complete 360° view of business operations
- All the necessary skills and competencies necessary to incorporating and running a business.
- Managing a volunteering project
10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- 10 electives to gain an in-depth knowledge of a particular domain:
- The Luxury Sector
- Financial Markets – Financial Theory and Applications
- Wealth and Asset Management
- Economics of Information Technology
- Sports Management
- The Tourism Sector
- Business Ethics and Performance
- Mass Retail
- Economics and Healthcare
In the 4th year of the Programme Grande École, you will manage a student volunteering project from inception to completion. This will enable you to put the management skills you will have acquired into practice and develop soft skills.