Master of Science ( M.Sc. ) in New Technologies of Information & Communication
The M.Sc. in New Technologies of Information & Communication is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the M.Sc. over 24 months. The course trains managers who are experts in digital communication and digital tool management.
The M.Sc. in New Technologies of Information & Communication enables students to acquire both technological competencies in managing digital tools and technical competencies in webmarketing, communication, and project management. Communication is taught with an emphasis of new digital, social media and website development techniques. Students will focus on innovation and developing new digital techniques to be able to predict industry evolutions and to capture new business opportunities.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The M.Sc. in New Technologies of Information & Communication includes:
- An end of study dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- An in-depth study of digitalisation and new communication methods.
- Practical applications through real Webmarketing and Communication campaigns.
- 20% of modules taught in English
- Web communication manager
- Digital project manager
- System developer
- Information systems director
- Information technology consultant
- Network engineer