Master of Science ( M.Sc. ) in Management of Cultural Activities
The M.Sc. in Management of Cultural Activities is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the M.Sc. over 24 months. It enables students to become specialists of marketing and communication in the various cultural industries.
The M.Sc. in Management of Cultural Activities enables students to develop key competencies in all aspects of strategic marketing, public relations, and social media communications used in the context of the cultural and performance industries. The course focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship. Graduates gain artistic and creative sensitivities, combined with knowledge of history of art and its opportunities for development.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
The M.Sc. in Management of Cultural Activities includes:
- An end of year dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A number of cultural visits in Paris, one of the world’s most prominent capitals of culture (Fondation Louis Vuitton, Palais de Tokyo etc.)
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals
- 20% of modules taught in English
- Project manager
- Business developer
- Communication management
- Press agent
- Community manager
- Marketing manager