Master of Science ( M.Sc.) in International Business & Management
The M.Sc. International Business & Management is an 18-month course. It is open to students having completed at least 4 years of studies (Bac+4 or equivalent). Students having completed 3 years of studies can choose to study the MSc. in 24 months. It offers a number of opportunities for a career in business development, international trade, marketing, entrepreneurship, or consulting.
The M.Sc. International Business & Management enables students to acquire the professional competencies required to thrive in key positions in an international environment. The M.Sc. enables an in-depth study of foreign markets and their economies, importing and exporting techniques, negotiation, and marketing on an international scale.
The M.Sc. International Business & Management includes:
- 100% of teaching in English
- A 4-6 month internship to be immediately ready to work internationally
- An end of studies dissertation
- A syllabus developed in partnership with and accredited by the CCE: the French International Business association.
- 2 electives: Australian e-challenge and Team Building Skills
- International Marketing Director
- Financial Auditor
- Multinational Manager
- Business Develoment Director
- International Strategy Consultant
- Product Manager
- Project/Mission Coordinator
- Strategy Consultant
- Client Account Manager
- Business Developer