Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Business Management
The MSc. In Business Management is an 18-month course. It is open to students having completed at least 4 years of studies (Bac+4 or equivalent). Students having completed 3 years of studies can choose to study the M.Sc. in 24 months (from September 2018). The course is developed in partnership with the Vietnam National University (Hanoi) and is taught entirely on the Hanoi School of Business Management campus.
The MSc. In Business Management enables student to develop a multidisciplinary skill set and to acquire a range of managerial competencies that are key to business management. The course covers both academic theory and professional practice through a number of case studies and an internship for students who are not yet employed. The faculty of the M.Sc. in Business Management is composed of researchers from the Hanoi School of Business and Management and IPAG Business School. They all hold a PhD and regularly publish their work in internationally recognised journals and undertake consulting missions for businesses.
Le MSc. In Business Management includes:
- 100% of teaching in English
- A 4-6 month internship to be immediately ready to work internationally
- An end of studies dissertation
- An overseas learning experience within a rapidly growing economy
- World-class, multicultural and diverse faculty
- A degree accredited by the Vietnamese Education Ministry
- Executive Director
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Director of Business Development
- Project Manager
- Marketing Director
- Corporate Advisory