Master of International Business double degree
The Master of International Business double degree is open to students commencing their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG who studied the Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Management. It enables students to obtain two degrees in one year: the IPAG Master’s Degree and a Master’s degree from the University of Newcastle. The first semester is spent at the IPAG campus in Nice and the second semester in Newcastle, Australia.
The Master of International Business double degree focuses on teaching students the fundamental concepts of strategy elaboration and international business development. The course covers strategic management, human resource management, risk management and decision making processes in a multicultural and international environment. It trains versatile managers who are able to adapt to diversity and are ready to help businesses grow internationally.
The Master of International Business double degree includes:
- An in depth study of AsiaPacific and Anglo-Saxon consumer markets
- A number of company visits and field trips
- 4 electives at Newcastle University: Managing Under Uncertainty, Human Resource Management, Globalisation et Strategic Management.
- Import/export Manager
- International Relations Manager
- International Buyer
- Corporate Relations Manager
- Business Consultant