Management & Networks 5th year Major
The Management & Networks Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Entrepreneurship & Management. It aims to train versatile managers with key competencies in commercial networks management.
The Management & Networks Major offers cross-disciplinary teaching in all aspects of business management to equip students with all the necessary skills for team and project management. It focuses on business development, marketing, communication and the operating frameworks of business from networks, to franchises and cooperatives as well as licensing.
The Management & Networks Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- A case study that is looked at across several modules and throughout the year to help put your knowledge into practice.
- A trip to the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
- A syllabus developed with the French franchise federation.
- Project manager
- Versatile manager: purchasing, logistics, marketing
- Network operator and manager
- Project coordinator
- Strategic consultant
- Business developer