Major Human Resources Management
Human resources management is in a state of profound transformation, relying more and more on hybrid practices drawn from maangement, law and strategy. Get prepared for these new challenges with the Human Resources management major.
- Specialize in human resources disciplines.
- Get prepared to take on an operational HR function.
- Develop an understanding of the dynamic roles played by HR directors as both “business partners” and business development support.
- Gain rapid experience in diverse human resources roles.
- Campus manager
- Chief happiness officer
- Diversity manager
- Recruitment director
- Training director
- International mobility director
- Compensation policy director
- Internal communications director…