International Business & Purchasing 5th year Major
The International Business & Purchasing Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Supply Chain Management & Business Development. It focuses on international purchasing with a focus on ethical and sustainable purchasing.
The International Business & Purchasing Major is taught within the context of growing concern for ethical purchasing. Students will learn to work with QSE (quality, security, environment) standards. All aspects of international business, purchasing strategy, finance and risk management will be taught.
The International Business & Purchasing Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- An official French Foreign Trade Advisor certificate (Conseillers du Commerce Exterieur de la France)
- Gain expert insight thanks to IPAG’s collaboration with the French purchaser’s association (CDAF).
- Supply manager
- Purchasing manager
- Sourcing manager
- Public procurement manager
- Product purchase manager
- Export manager
- Export coordination
- Export zone manager
- International negotiator