Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy 5th year Major
The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Supply Chain Management & Business Development. It prepares students for a career in logistics, business development, and operational management of supply chains.
The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major enables students to become proficient in logistics, strategy formulation in the context of product distribution, all within the context of a circular economy. It also focuses on development and implementation techniques used by businesses when expanding abroad, with an emphasis on sustainable management.
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s 5th year majors after completion of the 4th year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- An additional certification from the French international business association.
- A ‘Certified Associate in Project Management’ certification
- Modules taught almost exclusively in English to best prepare you for a career in international business.
- Business consultant
- Supply chain manager
- Market analyst
- Assistant logistics manager
- Sales forecast manager
- Supply and distribution logistics manager
- Retrologistics manager