Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy 5th year Major
- The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Supply Chain Management & Business Development. It prepares students for a career in logistics, business development, and operational management of supply chains.
The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major enables students to become proficient in logistics, strategy formulation in the context of product distribution, all within the context of a circular economy. It also focuses on development and implementation techniques used by businesses when expanding abroad, with an emphasis on sustainable management.
The Global Supply Chain Management & Circular Economy Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- An additional certification from the French international business association.
- A ‘Certified Associate in Project Management’ certification
- Modules taught almost exclusively in English to best prepare you for a career in international business.
- Business consultant
- Supply chain manager
- Market analyst
- Assistant logistics manager
- Sales forecast manager
- Supply and distribution logistics manager
- Retrologistics manager