Finance & Markets 5th year Major
The Finance & Markets Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Finance, Audit, and Controlling. The course is taught entirely in English and prepares students for a career in finance, working within companies, banks or firms.
The Finance & Markets Major is entirely taught in English. It allows students to acquire an in depth knowledge of financial asset management and financial analysis. With a focus on corporate finance, students will learn the ways capital is dealt with on various markets through investment and M&A modules.
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s 5th year majors after completion of the 4th year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
The Finance & Markets Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- An additional certification from the French financial regulator (AMF)
- A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification
- Attending the Paris Financial Management Conference, an international event for Finance professionals
- Corporate financial strategist
- Mergers and acquisitions advisor
- Investment banker
- Financial analyst
- Financial risk manager
- Portfolio manager