Finance & Markets 5th year Major
The Finance & Markets Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Finance, Audit, and Controlling. The course is taught entirely in English and prepares students for a career in finance, working within companies, banks or firms.
The Finance & Markets Major is entirely taught in English. It allows students to acquire an in depth knowledge of financial asset management and financial analysis. With a focus on corporate finance, students will learn the ways capital is dealt with on various markets through investment and M&A modules.
The Finance & Markets Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- An additional certification from the French financial regulator (AMF)
- A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification
- Attending the Paris Financial Management Conference, an international event for Finance professionals
- Corporate financial strategist
- Mergers and acquisitions advisor
- Investment banker
- Financial analyst
- Financial risk manager
- Portfolio manager