Engineering, Management & Wealth Management 5th year Major
The Engineering, Management & Wealth Management Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Finance, Audit, and Controlling. It equips students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in wealth management and business start up.
The Engineering, Management & Wealth Management Major allows students to gain key competencies in Property Law, Patrimonial Law and Corporate Taxation. Its international focus is reinforced by electives such as « Engineering, Management & Heritage », taught in English.
The Engineering, Management & Wealth Management Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- A certification from the French Financial Regulator (AMF)
- An advanced legal certificate (CJA) allowing for graduates to dispense legal advice.
- An official asset management licence from the French chamber of commerce
- Wealth manager
- Asset manager
- Financial asset manager
- Insurance executive
- Asset administrator
- Legal counsel
- Property manager
- Credit and financial analyst