Business Strategy & Business Development 5th Year Major
The Business Strategy & Business Development Major is open to students in their 5th year of the Programme Grande Ecole at IPAG Business School who studied the Master’s in Marketing – Communication – Sales. It aims to prepare students for all business development and sales roles.
The Business Strategy & Business Development Major explores business development techniques. The Sales, Negotiation and Business Strategy components are taught within the context of society’s rapid technological and social evolutions to best train innovative managers who are able to apply their knowledge from day 1 of their careers.
How to Apply
Students can enter IPAG’s 5th year majors after completion of the 4th year of IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole.
To enroll in IPAG’s Programme Grande Ecole, candidates who do not hold a French degree need to complete an online application in English. Please visit the dedicated page.
The Business Strategy & Business Development Major includes:
- Individual career coaching
- An internship (min. 16 weeks)
- The Negoc’IPAG negotiation competition, judged by 4 leading companies.
- A number of opportunities to grow your professional network through events and company presentations.
- A detailed study of international sales and purchasing techniques, B2C and B2B to acquire an in depth knowledge of the topic.
- Business engineer
- Key account manager
- Sales director
- Branch manager
- Trade Marketer
- Category manager
- Merchandising manager
- Customer relationship manager
- Development manager