Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate Management
The Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Management is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate. It prepares students for a career in real estate advising, wealth management and real estate agency. The Bachelor is sponsored by the French real estate federation (FNAIM)
The Bachelor’s in Real Estate Management enables students to become experts in the real estate and property management industries. The course covers all aspects of real estate transactions, from negotiation to financing and sustainable project development, working with businesses or private individuals. Students also acquire transversal skills through courses in law, management, and marketing applied to the real estate industry.
- In 1st year on the Nice Campus
The Bachelor’s in Real Estate Management includes:
- A 2-year real estate degree (BTS) accredited by the “Commission Paritaire Nationale de l’Emploi et de la Formation Professionnelle de l’Immobilier (CEFI)” real estate association
- An internship each year
- Obtaining management and transaction licences necessary to open a real estate agency
- English, Russian, or Chinese language courses
- Propoerty manager
- Real estate agent
- Real estate legal assistant
- Wealth manager
Une excellente école avec la possibilité de personnaliser son parcours chaque année. La vie à l’I...
Profs professionnels qui travaillent en entreprise, réel insertion professionnelle avec aide d�...
Super école ! Je recommande pour les élèves motivés. 5 années de pur bonheur. Des professeurs de ...