Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Digital Communication
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Digital Communication includes an in depth study of webmarketing and enables students to learn how to devise a sales strategy through the analysis of consumer needs. Students will also develop key skills required for developing a digital communication strategy and launching a communication campaign.
Students also learn about Community Management and how to develop sales performance online through website traffic analysis as well as search engine optimisation (SEO).
All students participate in a specialisation project in their third year. It lets them choose a sector and explore its issues. This projects makes it possible for them to develop excellent expertise and acquire more solid professional skills.
Graduates develop an operational professional profile and are capable of setting up and managing a digital strategy right after graduation.
- In the 1st and 2nd year on the Paris campus
- In the 3rd year on both the Paris and Nice campuses
The Bachelor’s in Marketing & Digital Communication includes:
- Study abroad for students based in Paris at IPAG's associate campus in Kunming, China
- An internship every year
- An in depth study of communication techniques and methods, digital marketing and digital creation
- English (obligatory), Spanish,Italian, German, Russian and Chinese lessons (subject to certain conditions)
- Community manager / Social Media Manager
- Traffic manager
- Web project manager
- Media project manager
- Media planner
- Advertising and events project manager
- Webmarketing manager
- E-commerce manager
“IPAG is organised on a human-scale. It makes students feel at ease. Quality courses are delivered by teachers with real know-how of the sector coupled with real academic excellence”
Teva, a student in IPAG’s Bachelor in Marketing & Digital Communication