Bachelor's Degree in Marketing & Digital Communication
The Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Digital Communication includes an in depth study of webmarketing and enables students to learn how to devise a sales strategy through the analysis of consumer needs and behaviours. Students will also develop key competencies in digital communication strategy and communication campaign management.
Student learn how to develop sales performance online through website and data analysis as well as search engine optimisation (SEO). They also get expertise in Social Media management.
All students participate in a specialisation project in their final year. It lets them chose an industry and explore its issues. This projects makes it possible for them to develop a strong expertise and acquire strong technical skills.
Graduates develop an operational professional profile and are capable of setting up and managing a complete digital strategy right after graduation.
- In 1st year on the Paris campus
- In 3rd year on both the Paris and Nice campuses
- Applications are open until 14 January 2019
- Registrations are open until 18 January 2019
The Bachelor’s in Marketing & Digital Communication includes:
- An international exchange for students based in Paris to IPAG's associate campus in Kunming, China
- An internship every year
- An in depth study of communication techniques and methods, digital marketing and digital creation
- English, Spanish,Italian, German, Russian and Chinese courses
- Community manager
- Traffic manager
- Web project manager
- Media project manager
- Media planner
- Advertising and events manager
- Webmarketing manager
- E-commerce manager
“IPAG is organised on a human-scale. It makes students feel at ease. Courses are delivered by teachers with technical know-how coupled with a strong academic excellence”
Teva, student in IPAG’s Bachelor in Marketing & Digital Communication