Bachelor's Degree in Luxury Management
The Bachelor’s in Luxury Management teaches students to devise a sales and marketing strategy and how to optimise a business’ performance. Students learn to analyse customer needs and behaviours in the luxury industry to better implement marketing strategies capable of boosting sales revenues.
All students participate in a specialisation project in their third year. It lets them choose a sector and explore its issues. This projects makes it possible for them to develop excellent expertise and acquire more solid professional skills.
Students develop expertise with all types luxury goods thanks to a series of practical workshops targeted at each specific area within the luxury goods sector: fashion, leather goods, cosmetics, fragrances, design, luxury tourism, automotive industry, yachting, etc.
- In the 1st and 2nd year on both the Paris campuses
- In the 3rd year on both the Paris and Nice campuses
The Bachelor’s degree in Luxury Management includes:
- A 12-week study period for students based in Paris at IPAG's associate campus in Kunming, China
- Individual career coaching in the 3rd year
- The opportunity to undertake an internship abroad (subject to certain conditions)
- English (obligatory), Spanish,Italian, German, Russian and Chinese lessons (subject to certain conditions)
- Product manager assistant
- Events coordinator
- Visual merchandiser
- Client relations manager
- Department manager
“After obtaining my baccalaureate, I started looking for a degree which could help me learn more about the world of business. I naturally turned towards IPAG’s Bachelor's degree, a complete and professional programme. It made it possible for me to gain more theoretical and practical knowledge delivered by teachers who are actual business professionals. I also had the opportunity to get hands-on experience in a company”.
Marion, a student in IPAG’s Bachelor's degree in Luxury Management