Bachelor's Degree in Luxury Management
The Bachelor’s Degree in Luxury Management is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate. It offers a solid grounding in marketing strategy and sales development applied to the luxury, fashion, beauty and cosmetics industries.
The Bachelor’s in Luxury Management teaches students to devise a sales and marketing strategy and optimise a business’ performance. Students learn to analyse customer needs and behaviours in the luxury industry to better implement marketing strategies capable of boosting sales revenues.
- In 1st year on the Paris or Nice Campus
- In 2nd year on the Paris Campus
- In 3rd year on the Nice Campus
The Bachelor’s in Luxury Management includes:
- A 2-year state recognised BTS Degree in Sales Unit Management on the Nice campus
- Individual career coaching in 3rd year
- The opportunity to undertake 2 semesters abroad, on the Kunmin or Los Angeles associate campuses.
- The opportunity to undertake an internship abroad
- English and Chinese language courses throughout the Bachelor’s
- Product management assistant
- Events coordinator
- Visual merchandiser
- Client relationship manager
- Department manager
Une excellente école avec la possibilité de personnaliser son parcours chaque année. La vie à l’I...
Profs professionnels qui travaillent en entreprise, réel insertion professionnelle avec aide d�...
Super école ! Je recommande pour les élèves motivés. 5 années de pur bonheur. Des professeurs de ...