Bachelor's Degree in Luxury Management
The Bachelor’s in Luxury Management teaches students to devise a sales and marketing strategy and optimise a business’ performance. Students learn to analyse customer needs and behaviours in the luxury industry to better implement marketing strategies capable of boosting sales revenues.
All students participate in a specialisation project in their final year. It lets them chose an industry and explore its issues. This projects makes it possible for them to develop a strong expertise and acquire strong technical skills.
Students develop an expertise on all types luxury goods thanks to a series of workshops targeted at each specific industries within the luxury goods industry: fashion, leather goods, cosmetics, fragrances, design, luxury tourism, automotive industry, yachting...
- In 1st year on both the Paris campus
- In 3rd year on both the Paris and Nice campuses
The Bachelor’s in Luxury Management includes:
- An international exchange for students based in Paris to IPAG's associate campus in Kunming, China
- Individual career coaching in 3rd year
- The opportunity to undertake an internship abroad
- English, Spanish,Italian, German, Russian and Chinese courses
- Product management assistant
- Events coordinator
- Visual merchandiser
- Client relationship manager
- Department manager
“After obtaining my baccalaureate, I started looking for a degree which could help me learn more about the world of business. I naturally turned towards IPAG’s Bachelor, a complete and professional programme. It made it possible for me to gain more theoretical and practical knowledge delivered by teachers who are actual business professionals. I also had the opportunity to get hands-on experience in a company”.
Marion, student in IPAG’s Bachelor in Luxury Brand Management