Bachelor's Degree in International Trade
The Bachelor in International Trade is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate. It prepares students for a career in importing/exporting involving international markets The Bachelor allows students to obtain a double-degree from one of two prestigious UK universities: the University of South Wales and Nottingham Business School.
The Bachelor’s in International Trade enables students to acquire key competencies in importing, purchasing, and sales management in a multicultural environment. The course covers business development with international partners, international marketing strategies, logistics, and administrative management. These competencies are invaluable for success in their chosen careers, in France or abroad.
- In 1st year on the Nice Campus
- In 3rd year on the Nice Campus
The Bachelor’s in International Trade includes:
- A 2-year state recognised BTS Degree in International Trade
- A 3rd year with an International Trade specialisation
- The opportunity to undertake 3 internships, including 2 abroad
- English courses along with Russian or Chinese electives
- A course syllabus written with the help of the French international trade association (CCE)
- The opportunity to obtain a Bachelor (Hons) through a double degree, with the 3rd year of the Bachelor spent at the University of South Wales or Nottingham Business School.
- International client portfolio manager
- Import - export sales manager
- Logistics and purchasing assistant
Une excellente école avec la possibilité de personnaliser son parcours chaque année. La vie à l’I...
Profs professionnels qui travaillent en entreprise, réel insertion professionnelle avec aide d�...
Super école ! Je recommande pour les élèves motivés. 5 années de pur bonheur. Des professeurs de ...