Bachelor's Degree in International Trade
The Bachelor’s in International Trade enables students to acquire key competencies in importing, purchasing, and sales management in a multicultural environment. The course cover business development with international partners, international marketing strategies, logistics, and administrative management. These competencies are invaluable for success in their chosen careers, in France or abroad.
All students participate in a specialisation project in their final year. It lets them chose an industry and explore its issues. This projects makes it possible for them to develop a strong expertise and acquire strong technical skills.
- In 1st year on the Paris campus
- In 3rd year on the Nice campus
The Bachelor’s in International Trade includes:
- An international exchange for students based in Paris to IPAG's associate campus in Kunming, China
- The opportunity to undertake 3 internships, including 2 abroad
- English, Spanish,Italian, German, Russian and Chinese courses
- International client portfolio manager
- Import - export sales manager
- Logistics and purchasing assistant
“Along the past few years, I had the tremendous opportunity to enrol in an exceptional programme at IPAG Business School. This made it possible for me to get surrounded bu excellent teachers, all able to provide me with skills that will help me be competitive on the international job market”.
Flavio, student in IPAG’s Bachelor in International Trade