Bachelor's Degree in General Management
The Bachelor’s Degree in General Management is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate, or equivalent. It trains managers able to work with diverse teams and thrive in a constantly evolving environment. The first two years are spent at the Jean Mermoz international school in Abidjan. The 3rd year of the Bachelor’s is spent on the Paris or Nice campus.
The Bachelor’s Degree in General Management enables students based in Abidjan to obtain a Bachelor’s degree from a prestigious French business school. The course teaches the fundamentals of business management, accounting, marketing, and communication. Students develop a wide range of competencies to better apply management, financial, and legal techniques and thrive in international management positions.
After 2 years, students choose to study one of the 7 other IPAG Bachelor’s degrees.
- In 1st year in Abidjan
- In 2nd year in Abidjan
The Bachelor’s Degree in General Management includes:
- 2 years spent in Abidjan and the 3rd year spent on one of IPAG’s French campuses or on the Chinese or American associate campuses.
- 3 internships including 1 abroad
- English and either Spanish or Chinese language courses throughout the course
- Gaining a double expertise through one of IPAG’s 7 Bachelor’s degrees
- Business developer
- Project manager
- Product management assistant
- Web marketing manager
- Event coordinator
- Logistics manager
- Wealth manager