Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
The Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship & Innovation is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate. It trains young, versatile entrepreneurs, who are also prepared for a career in consulting. With an emphasis on innovation, it focuses on the start-up and digital industries.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship & Innovation enables students to discover all aspects of developing their business idea. It focuses on project management, marketing, the fundamentals of auditing, human resource management, cash flow management and financing options.
- In 1st year on the Paris Campus
- In 2nd year on the Paris Campus
The Bachelor’s in Entrepreneurship & Innovation includes:
- 2 internships and the opportunity to undertake an exchange in China or the USA.
- Access to the IPAG incubator and individual coaching
- A business game in 1st year to gain practical experience
- English and Chinese language courses throughout the course.
- Coding courses to widen your perspective and prepare you to a career in the digital industry
- Start-up developer
- Financial advisor