Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Human Resources
The Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Human Resources is open to students commencing their 1st year and who have obtained their baccalaureate. It focuses on administrative management, human resources, and accounting and financial processes necessary to company operations.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Human Resources enables students to study the issues raised by financial management. The course focuses on auditing and finance to train managers able to fully support strategic operations. From Employment Law to internal communication and talent acquisition and mobility within organisations, graduates will possess all relevant competencies to devise an optimal administration and human resource plan.
- In 1st year on the Nice Campus
- In 3rd year on the Nice Campus
The Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Human Resources includes:
- An internship each year
- A 2-year state recognised BTS Degree in Accounting and Management
- English courses along with Russian or Chinese electives
- Obtaining a dual competency in financial and human resource management
- Payroll manager
- Accounting manager
- Human resources manager
- Sales accountant
- Chartered accountant consultancy assistant
- Customer/Supplier account manager
- Investments accounting manager
Une excellente école avec la possibilité de personnaliser son parcours chaque année. La vie à l’I...
Profs professionnels qui travaillent en entreprise, réel insertion professionnelle avec aide d�...
Super école ! Je recommande pour les élèves motivés. 5 années de pur bonheur. Des professeurs de ...