IPAG Booster Day in Nice: back on the seminar that will boost the career of our future graduates
For our 5th year students preparing to enter the professional life, IPAG Business School organizes seminars each year, in Nice and Paris, specifically dedicated to professional integration. The goal of these Booster Day? Prepare our ipagiens to integrate the professional world in the best way possible.
A little back on the seminar held on 20th June in Nice... Our students were able to benefit of several thematic workshops led by professional coaches all recognized in their field:
- The Best Salary Negotiation Tips by Tim Biscaye (Coach and Professor at IPAG);
- Manage time and priorities by Sophie Janiszewski (coach and manager of Perspectives Avenir);
- Make an impact with your Elevator Pitch & Body Language by Véronique Leroy (speaker and professor at IPAG);
- Keys to get your first job by Céline VERLEY (Professional Development Consultant at APEC);
- Create a business by Florent Meyronnet (manager of PEPIT);
- Decrypt relationships to become a good manager by Anaïs Vanni (IPAG graduate in 2011, consultant in communication and marketing strategy for start-ups and SMEs and life coach for individuals).
Students were also able to enjoy a photo studio for everyone to have a professional photo to put on their resume. The day ended with an afterwork at the Beau Rivage Beach in Nice: the opportunity for future graduates to meet with alumni from the region who came to meet them.
This Riviera day was a great success thanks to its format, both serious and friendly, which was unanimous among students and stakeholders!