English-language contract teaching staff
IPAG Business School is a post-secondary business school based on two campuses: Paris and Nice. The school’s diploma is a 5-year, higher education, Master’s level degree accredited by the French Ministry for Higher Education. True to its generalist vocation, IPAG Business School prepares its students for the main management roles, jobs and sectors.
We are currently looking for contract teachers to give English-language lessons on our Nice campus for seminar and practical groups (2-hour lessons) to train future managers to become fluent in English.
- Consolidating and improving spoken and written comprehension and expression skills.
- Guaranteeing high-quality teaching.
- Participating in preparing and correcting tests.
- Master’s-level or equivalent diploma
- English teaching qualifications (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Solid higher education experience
- Good knowledge of office automation tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail and web browsing).
- Start date: September 2018
- Location: 4 boulevard Carabacel, 06000 Nice
- Salary: €48/hour gross
Send your CV to Christine Cadet, Head of teaching in the Languages Department: email@example.com