IPAG Business School is a post-secondary business school created in 1965. It awards 5-year, Masters-level higher education accredited by the French Ministry for Higher Education & Research and is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
The school has 3,000 students spread over its 4 campuses - Paris, Nice, Yunnan (China), and Los Angeles (United States).
To offer students customised tutoring, certain years of study are coordinated by a team featuring a Coordinating Professor, a Deputy Coordinator, and a Coordination Assistant.
The Coordinating Professor implements programmes, organises teaching, manages and leads the team of professors, and provides student supervision and tutoring.
The Deputy Coordinator takes over the coordinating professor's duties.
The Coordination Assistant helps the coordinating professor as well as their deputy with their duties and in particular handles coordination-related administrative activities.
We are currently looking for a Deputy Coordinator for the Master’s Programme on the Paris Campus.
Supervised by the Coordinating Professor, the Deputy Coordinator, for their year of study:
- Participates in the implementation of the programmes defined by Heads of Department and the Programme Management Committee, as regards the teaching, administrative, and budget processes defined by IPAG Business School,
- Tutors, supervises, leads and assists students for whom they are one of the key contacts,
- Tutors, leads and assesses contract teaching staff,
- Oversees the organisation and smooth running of the year of study,
- Oversees the smooth running of teaching,
- Supervises the coordination assistant,
- Contributes to the representation, promotion and influence of IPAG Business School.
Minimum 5-year higher education diploma. Teaching coordination experience would be a plus.
You have very good people skills, and genuine team leadership and supervision skills. You are on-the-ball, versatile, organised, and meticulous, and can show authority.
You have excellent writing skills, good knowledge of both digital teaching and office tools.
You have a good level of both written and spoken English.