Back to top


How does admission to IPAG Executive Education's General Management Programme work?

Admission to the General Management Degree Programme comes after an interview in front of a panel. The interview aims to assess the adequacy between the programme and the applicant’s career plan.


Do I have the right profile to study in IPAG Executive Education's General Management Programme?

The General Management Degree Programme is open to professionals who already have a 3 or 4 year degree with at least 3 years of work experience. Applicants who have a 2-year degree may also have access to the programme if they have at least 7 years of work experience which is directly linked to the degree.


I am not French. Can I extend my visa in France once I have entered France on a short-stay visa?

It is not possible to switch your short-stay visa to a long-stay student visa without leaving France first. You will be asked to return to your home country and apply for a new visa.

We recommend that you apply for the long-term student visa (VLS-TS) from the outset as this type of visa can be extended without leaving France.


I am not French. How can I get a visa ?

The conditions for obtaining a Visa vary depending on your nationality. To know more about the conditions relating to your nationality, please visit the dedicated page on the Campus France website:


I am not French. Once I am in France, what are the rules on immigration?

If you are entering France on a VLS-TS (long-term student visa), you will need to apply for a residence permit. Our international teams are available to help students with their residence permit applications. Find out more about the procedure by contacting IPAG’s international office at:

Students entering France on a short-stay visa and therefore staying for less than 90 days do not need a residence permit.

Citizens of the European Union do not need a residence permit.


I am not French. Do I need a visa to study at IPAG?

  • The type of visa you may need depends on the length of your programme:

Students arriving for short programme (less than 90 days) should apply for a short-stay visa valid for the Schengen area. Nationals of many countries will not require a visa for a short-stay programme. To find out about the specific procedure for your nationality, go to

  • Students of all nationalities willing to study in France for more than 90 days will need a long-stay student visa and a residence permit (VLS-TS). The VLS-TS is generally issued for one year and is renewable in France at the end of that period if the student is enrolled in full-time education in France.

Depending on your nationality, the VLS-TS will either be applied for via your Embassy/Consulate or Campus France if the organisation is present in your country.

  • Remember that the visa is only valid for entry into France. Students who wish to stay in France for more than 90 days will also require a residence permit.
  • Once you have registered and the enrolment letter has been received and the first payment has been made to IPAG Business School:

- If you are from one of the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo Brazzaville, South Korea, Ivory Coast, USA, Gabon, Guinea, India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Russia, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam, you will have to register with your local Campus France office to finalise your application and obtain a student visa. 

- If you are not from a country in the  list above, you should contact the French embassy in your country. It should take no more than 2 months to obtain your visa. Please note that citizens of the European Union, Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland, San Marino or the Vatican do not need visas.


When do IPAG's programmes start?

All programmes at IPAG Business School start between 27 August and 10 September 2018. To know more about the precise date for your programme, please contact

For IPAG Executive Education’s programmes, please contact


How do I apply?

It is possible to apply for any of IPAG’s programmes on our website via the dedicated page “Apply”

Applicants who hold a French degree must take entrance exams to access IPAG’s Grande École Programme.
The SESAME exam lets you access the programme in year one.
The Ambitions+ exam lets you access the programme in year 3 or 4.